1. The Buyer shall grant the Seller the right to use the personal data entered by the Buyer (including name, phone number, address, e-mail and bank details) for processing the order and sending goods to the purchaser. The Seller confirms that all of the Buyer’s personal information that becomes known in the course of using EtnoArt and concluding transactions of purchase and sale shall be treated as confidential information.
2. The source of the personal information is formation of a customer relationship upon registration of an order in the online store.
3. The registered personal information includes the information about the service user’s order: first name (first names), surname, telephone, e-mail, street, house/flat, town/settlement, postal code, consent to the terms and conditions of purchasing of the online store.
4. The personal information is processed by EtnoArt OÜ, registry code 11909374, seat Reiu k. Tahkuranna v. 86508 Pärnumaa
5. The Buyer’s personal information that is required for delivering the Goods to the service user are forwarded to the company providing the courier service.
6. Protection of personal information is ensured by applying all security measures established in the law.
7. The provider of the service shall not forward the registered personal information to unauthorised persons.
8. The Seller reserves the right to forward the personal information concerning the service user to persons who have a legal right to obtain such information and who process the information to fulfil an obligation established in the law and to persons who have a legal right to obtain such information and the information is forwarded to protect the life, health or freedom of the service user or another person.
9. The Buyer shall have the right to check the personal information about them, make changes to the information or request removal of the personal information from the register.
10. The Buyer consents to the Seller sending the order confirmation to the e-mail address entered in the course of placing the order.
11. The Buyer consents to the Seller sending sales offers to the e-mail address entered in the course of placing the order if the Buyer has checked the box to give the corresponding consent on the web page for placing the order.